The most important gift you can buy is for your significant other.
Whether it is a girlfriend, fiancé, or wife, you will want to impress with the perfect luxury gift.
Luxury gifts are not going to be cheap and whilst women will always tell you out loud that it’s the thought that counts, we all know that the more expensive and luxurious the gift is, the more she will like it.
Where to find your luxury gift
To be honest there are lots of online sites offering luxury gifts. You can buy anything from a single diamond ring to a $4.5 million RV motor home.
I am assuming that most people reading this don’t have the millionaire or even these days billionaire lifestyle, so will keep the suggestions to a more moderate level.
A good place to look is Harrods. This timeless classic of a shop has practically anything you could wish for and if they don’t I would bet that they could get hold of it. From Shoes to handbags, champagne flutes to watches. There is a variety of gifts to choose from and to fit a variety of budgets
We choose five gifts that you can purchase at Harrods online
1. A watch by Marc Jacobs. The Amy watch by Marc Jacobs costs only £185.00. but looks much more expensive. The polished gold look stainless steel case and pave stones would look good on anyone’s wrist. It has a fold over clasp and is water resistant to 30 metres.
2. Combining its Italian heritage and London home for an effortless fusion of glamour and style, Lilly e Violetta is a luxury brand rooted in quality craftsmanship. Crafted in plush mink fur sourced by Copenhagen Furs, the Sarah jacket is a timeless style with a collarless round neckline and boxy cropped styling. Fastening with invisible closures for a seamless finish, it lends the perfect finishing touch to both smart and casual looks. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but at £5499.00, you had better make sure she likes fur.
3. According to the Chinese Zodiac, The Year of The Goat brings wisdom and a new understanding for each other. Women born in this year are known for creativity, intelligence and charm. They are wise, compassionate and work well in a team.
This Estee Lauder golden compact with bold colours and crystals is the perfect gift. Filled and refillable with Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder, it is presented beautifully boxed, with a velvety pouch. At only £120.00 this will definitely add a touch of class to your ladies handbag.
4. Annoushka’s Dusty Diamonds Topaz Ring is a playful and tactile piece. Designed in 18 karat rose gold, 1.60 carat pavé set Blue diamond’s surround a 10.50 carat London Blue Topaz stone. Bursting with natural character, the delicate imperfections of the Topaz lend this ring a glamorous, vintage feel. Just as perfect worn with jeans as it is for cocktail hour. This retails at £2600 but would look stunning on any hand.
5. If miracles are unique events that seem hard to explain, then surely the discovery of Crème de la Mer can be described as a miracle. Here is the Crème that will truly change the way you see yourself, the Crème that has inspired a devoted following.
The value of Crème de la Mer reflects the highest quality ingredients, the unique craftsmanship and the transformational benefits enjoyed by its many devotees. The outstanding properties of Crème de la Mer are the result of not only the individual ingredients but also the artisanal way in which they are sourced, specifically combined, meticulously formulated and then hand filled. This is the Crème de la Mer difference.
Because of the intricate and artisanal process that goes into making each jar, which is still hand filled to this day, only small quantities of Crème de la Mer can be produced at a time.
Crème de la Mer’s transformational and efficacious results have inspired a global following. With use, skin appears smoother, lines and wrinkles are reduced in appearance and even the driest complexions are soothed on contact. Its benefits speak for themselves and continue to generate loyal devotees around the world.
At £300 your lady would never normally be so extravagant, so this is a chance to turn her head and show her you really care.
Of course one thing to bear in mind is that purchasing all these expensive luxury items means that you need to check your home insurance. If you are not sure how to do this, you can get more info at thatsinsurance.
You will especially need to look at valuables limits within the home and if your lady friend likes to wear the items outside the home, then you will also need to check the personal possessions total. If the luxury gift you have brought is high in value, then it might need to be specified. We have found www.thatsinsurance.com to be helpful in this regard.